Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mayors Art Show, Jacobs Gallery, Eugene, Oregon

     It has been an exciting couple of weeks here at Pine Needle Creations.
Last week I was informed that the poster for the First Friday Artwalk in Eugene had a great  photo of my baskets on it!  I was a featured  artists at Harlequin Beads & Jewelry on that Friday August 2nd.  The turnout and response to my art was a delight. 
As you can imagine, one of the posters  is framed and hanging on my kitchen wall.
   Just a couple of days ago, I was  told that one of my  pieces was selected to be in the Mayors Art Show in the Jacobs Gallery in Eugene, Oregon. Opening night is August 22nd and it goes through October 5. Come on by and see which one was chosen. The basket pictured here is not what will be at the Mayors Art Show.
   A few of my baskets made it on the shelves on Lori Salisbury Gallery located at 391 West Cascade,  Sisters Oregon. The gallery features art that tells a story.
   I am working hard, (if you can call it work) at getting a good supply of my art to show at the McKenzie River Art Festival  August 17 & 18th in Leaburg Oregon.
 Along with making samples for classes, there is  publicity for  the workshops, emails, facebook updates, web page edits. 
Life is busy. That makes me happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment