Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Basket workshops in Solvang and Morro Bay, California

Welcome to my workshops in California
 This week and next week I have had the pleasure of visiting my sister in Morro Bay, California.
Along with having a great vacation I have had the pleasure of teaching workshops in two new locations.www.kandrasbeads.com and http://www.morrobaybeads.com/the-garden-at-beads-by-the-bay.html
Both of these bead shop owners Kandra and Susan, invited me with open arms to teach in their lovely businesses.
The students in each class were a variety of nurses, designers, craftsman and a soon to be retired horse veterinarian. Their baskets came out as different as their personalities, all beautiful and unique.
Well the sun is out on the shimmering ocean and we are off to see the sights.............



No comments:

Post a Comment